[support] Automating logins from email notification

Ari Davidow aridavidow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:15:39 UTC 2007

Yeah, that's what I was thinking - generate an encrypted login/password that
becomes part of the URL sent to the user. Set that particular login to
expire in a week (so as not to have forwardable logins being passed around
each user's friends and remote acquaintances and their friends...).

Has anyone done such a thing?