[support] VANISHED admin blocks, home and taxonomy pages!

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Tue Aug 7 05:43:23 UTC 2007

Hello,

My problem is the one I just posted in the forums at
http://drupal.org/node/165126

I am asking here too because I really need to get the website
back as soon as possible.

As far as I understand, it _is_ a cache problem (please correct me if I'm
wrong), but if so I need to know what is the exact statement I should
write and in which file. I am reading the docs right now, but I'd be much
more
comfortable if somebody more expert could help me on this and confirm I'm
not about to do anything stupid.

Thank you in advance for any feedback,
Marco

--
Help *everybody* love Free Standards and Software:
http://digifreedom.net