[support] Solution?? of: VANISHED admin blocks, home and taxonomy pages!

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Tue Aug 7 21:08:54 UTC 2007

On Tue, August 7, 2007 7:43 am, M. Fioretti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My problem is the one I just posted in the forums at
> http://drupal.org/node/165126
>
> I am asking here too because I really need to get the website

Answering to myself: the problem _seems_ solved, please see

http://drupal.org/node/165126#comment-259408

as said at the end of that comment "any further explanation of what might
have happened and how to avoid similar problems in the future is always
welcome", since I haven't really understood what caused the problem and
how
to make sure it won't happen again.

Thanks,
Marco

--
The one book on software and digital technologies that no parent can ignore
http://digifreedom.net/node/84