[support] multisite file structure - doubling up folders in path?

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 20:17:32 UTC 2007

 I wanted to add a module, so I put it in where the others are:
/var/www/drupal-5/sites/urbanorganicc.jeangazis.com/modules

I see the module in the Drupal admin screens as normal, but with this
error message on the settings page:

"Could not find the TinyMCE engine installed at
sites/urbanorganic.jeangazis.com/modules/tinymce/tinymce/. Please
download TinyMCE, uncompress it and copy the folder into
sites/urbanorganic.jeangazis.com/modules/tinymce."

Why is it doubling up the module folder when it looks for it? The module
files
are exactly where it says to put them. I think this is the same as the
images problems I've been having (not seeing uploaded images, doubling up
thumbnail and preview files). Is this a multisite file structure
thing or is it the file setup on the site that I need to fix? (Does it need
to be fixed in the Drupal installation or in my site settings?)

I've also asked my ISP.
--
Jean Gazis
www.jeangazis.com

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it." - André
Gide