[support] making it easy for end-users to update one static page

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Wed Aug 8 17:42:44 UTC 2007

Hello, Jean,

Use a the viewfield module -- create a view to pull the dynamic content,
and use viewfield to embed the dynamic content under the static content.
You might need to create a custom tpl.php to make it all look pretty,
but that will work fairly easily.

Or, you could add a second body field into your node type. The second
body field would be where your client updates content.

Cheers,

Bill

--
Bill Fitzgerald