[support] Public photoblog setup in Drupal?

Albert Cuesta acuesta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 10:24:46 UTC 2007

Hi

I need to add quickly a public photoblog to my existing Drupal site.
It's got to be 'public' and 'mobile', which means everybody can post,
and they can do it via e-mail. Posts emailed by non-registered users
should remain pending moderation. I'd also like to have some sort of
taxonomy (nested, if possible, so I can use tagadelic and apply a
specific theme to the photoblog nodes)

Given the above requirements, can somebody recommend the best
solution in Drupal 5.x? I have experimented with some modules, but
it's quite difficult to know how to mix them. There is also a
'photoblog' module (does not seem to support email postings) and a
'mobile media blog' module (lacks documentation, so I haven't found
what does it add to mailhandler and mailsave features)

Thanks in advance for your quick replies.

--
Albert