[support] Public photoblog setup in Drupal?

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Aug 9 14:59:29 UTC 2007

Am not aware of a module that does this.

Would generally recommend against this (email postings) rather than just
having anonymous users upload.  You are likely to spend a whole bunch of
time combatting spam abuse of this, unless you either a. equire users to
register in order to post photos or b. require all photo submitted
content to be approved before it appears on your site.

I know that it's probably not what you wanted to hear, but you probably
are not going to be able to piece together email image submission
"quickly".  I think it will require some significant custom coding.

Dave