[support] how to add blocks to place in regions on my home page

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 18:02:25 UTC 2007

Yeah, I've noticed that on D5 as well .. there are a couple of admin pages
(the blocks page included) that don't seem to use the specified admin
theme.  It's never been a big problem for me, so I haven't looked into it,
but I imagine that there is some information regarding this on drupal.org if
you were to poke around.  Or maybe someone else on the list can explain why
this is the case.

Anyways, I'm glad that adding $tabs helped you out!

William