[support] How to relate nodes to a category

Ingeniería de Sistemas info.ingsist at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 00:36:36 UTC 2007

Thank you Marc , as I can see from your reply I should have stated that
I am working with categories module, which I belive is NOT the official
Drupal category functionality. So thats why I maybe am being stucked
with the problem. Should I start all over or is it worth trying with
this module?
What I am trying to do is to set up a dinamic category tree using
category.module, sorry (:  I dont want to create the full tree in
advance because of the extension,  but let the user create the path
he/she wants to see choosing from a combo. After path creation I also
want to add a story node  to that path and that is the point where i am
stucked.
Is this idea mad or bad ?
Thank you.
Manfredo