[support] tinyMCE issue

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Wed Aug 15 22:24:45 UTC 2007

and now for my own support question.  As my client is not html savvy,
one of my early requirements is to get a wysiwyg editor working.  I
chose tinyMCE as the first trial because I'm thinking IMCE will be a
good add-on (although on second look it now also supports FCK so if I
can't get an answer here i may just try that).  I downloaded the tinyMCE
module official release 5.x-1.9, downloaded tinyMCE version 2.1.1.1 and
put it in the directory as specified and uploaded it.  I enabled the
module in admin but it didn't show up.  Figured I had to configure it so
went to the tinyMCE configuration page but that page is blank.  I'm on
drupal 5.2 and I noticed the note (or copy the TinyMCE files into the
module's includes folder for the 5.2 users) but there is no includes
folder in the version i downloaded.

Does anyone know whether I should create the includes folder or have to
download the dev version (always should be a last option in a production
site of course), if i need a different version of tinyMCE or some other
issue I might be having?

.s