[support] different TinyMCE problems

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Aug 16 20:11:08 UTC 2007

Yes as sara has indicated.  You can change the defaults at

Administer -> Site Configuration -> Input Formats.

If you "Configure" the default format. Then select the Configure tab, you'll be able to set which tags are allowed.  The default set is

When you enable tinymce you might also consider turning off the "line break converter" on this screen as well.

Dave