[support] different TinyMCE problems

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 21:00:09 UTC 2007

If <ul> and <li> are enabled, shouldn't the bulleted list format button
work? I don't see where to associate the input format with a content type. I
don't want to give all users full HTML, that's the whole point of installing
TinyMCE. If I turn off line breaks in my default format, won't it mess up my
other content types? I think that was why I turned them on. And TinyMCE
worked or works sometimes with the default input format as is. I feel like I
am just being dense.