[support] different TinyMCE problems

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 21:51:38 UTC 2007

Well, those are similar things: I don't want them to use it *because* they
probably don't know it. Frustrated users = not good, and bad html also = not
good. I see on Drupal.org that a lot of people wish for the ability to
associate input formats with content types,  so maybe it will get into a
future version.  Meanwhile I will use the below and roles to hopefully give
the users just as much as they need and not more.