[support] Change home page from story to page?

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Mon Aug 20 20:31:40 UTC 2007

When I first set up my site, I added a story to the home page which now
appears there but isn't editable from the home page.  Can this be
changed?  I do want the home page to have other elements such as news
stories that have been promoted to the home page, so maybe this is the
only or best way to do it.  but i think the best case would be for an
editor to be able to edit the main home page content from there rather
than to have to go looking for it.