[support] Change home page from story to page?

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Aug 20 20:45:10 UTC 2007

Doen't quite make sense.  The home page is normally a "teaser list" of
nodes.  If you click on the node that you want to edit, whether it's the
top sticky one or another, you should be able to edit that node,
(provided you have permissions of course).

Not sure what you mean by "go looking for it", so am a little confused
as to whether I'm answering your question.

Dave