[support] Site in development:

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Wed Aug 22 14:36:43 UTC 2007

My question is why would you want to or need to?  I have caching and
aggregation of css files both disbaled under admin>performance until I
am ready to go live and have had no problems whatsoever with caching of
content or template files as I am developing.  A lot less risky than
putting that code in and risking forgetting about it and going live with
it.  I would only use a call like that on a one off basis if I was
having a problem in that place that I could not fix through settings and
would take it out again as soon as possible.  Those are the types of
things you forget about, go live with and then wonder why the site is so
slow.

.s