[support] white screen of death

John Barreiros johnbarreiros2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 19:24:21 UTC 2007

so I tried removing my all/modules and all/themes folder and I get an access
denied message. If I bring back all my modules I'm suddenly able to see an
unthemed homepage.

okay, this is really strange.

So, I uploaded the full database again, with no modifications. I removed my
all/themes folder and now I'm able to see an unthemed homepage. If I try to
access any other pages, I get the WSOD.

Now, if I switch my theme to garland and upload that version of the db (and
my all/themes folder removed) I get the WSOD.