[support] What module is this? - A dumb Inquiry

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Tue Aug 28 04:39:40 UTC 2007

This is a pretty dumb inquiry.  A module I installed long time ago is
doing something undesirable, and I have been unable to identify what
module is doing this.

Please go to this page:
<http://www.anonemusic.com/video>
If you click on icons of the video clips, it does quite cools thing, but
I rather want to have it run on image albums instead of these icons.
Besides "play movie" text magically appears but has no action attached to.

I remember I got this module outside of drupal.org.  It must be image
module add-on, but I just can't identify it.  If anyone knows what this
is, appreciate any help.

P.S. Sometime I wish Drupal had better organized a la Joomla :-)

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>