[support] switching away from image module

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:57:22 UTC 2007

Looks like it, and indeed it shows up if I change the img src path. I
uploaded some of them more than once, so I'm not sure if that solves the
problem.

OK, possibly the images where I created the image node individually are
working, but not the ones that I added via "image import" - would that make
sense? Also, why can't I see the images in their original nodes or in the
gallery?

Jean

On 8/30/07, Jason Flatt <drupal at oadaeh.net> wrote:

> Is this the picture you're trying to display?
> http://urbanorganic.jeangazis.com/files/ur1/images/basil.jpg
>
> --
> Jason Flatt
> http://www.oadaeh.net/
> Father of Six:  http://www.flattfamily.com/ (Joseph, 14; Cramer, 12;
> Travis,
> 10; Angela; Harry, 7; and William, 12:04 am, 12-29-2005)
> Linux User:     http://www.xubuntu.org/
> Drupal Fanatic: http://drupal.org/

Jean Gazis
www.jeangazis.com
www.boxofrain.us

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it." - André
Gide