[support] sftp won't upload entire file? what?

sander-martijn sander at sander-martijn.com
Tue Aug 28 23:28:36 UTC 2007

That's not really a drupal issue, but could you add some clarity?  Is
sftp the only option you have for uploading?  Can you upload other
files, and if so can you upload those files to that directory?  What if
you rename another file to the same name as pathauto and try uploading
it?  In the long run I'm pretty sure you'll find that it's either a
problem on your end or on your host's end.  oh - and try restarting your
computer.  never hurts.

will hall wrote:
> i have tried two different sftp clients, cyberduck and fugu, but the
> file i am trying to upload keeps stopping after 15 k. i've tried
> trashing preferences, restarting, etc. for some reason that file does
> not want to make it to the server, and it is kebonkering my drupal
> install bc it is pathauto. ideas?
> thanks
>
> on os x

sander-martijn <mailto:sander at sander-martijn.com>