[support] sftp won't upload entire file? what?

will hall will at theicarusproject.net
Fri Aug 31 15:50:20 UTC 2007

thanks for the response, yes, i realized this is not drupal after i sent
it. while the problem affected all files and directories at the time,
unfortunately the problem is intermittent, so i am crossing my fingers
for now since it hasn't repeated.

can you or anyone recc a good irc help channel for general non-drupal
problems? or maybe a directory of irc channels i can be aware of?

-- will