[support] search and menus not available to certain roles

Jiann-Ming Su sujiannming at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:59:21 UTC 2007

I posted the following problem at the drupal website:

http://drupal.org/node/171612

I'm using the Garland theme with the search box turned on. For some
reason only certain roles can see the search box and menus. Other
roles cannot. I can't for the life of me remember what I did to give
those roles access but deny other roles. Any tips or reminders on how
to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

--
Jiann-Ming Su
"The system's broke, Hank.  The election baby has peed in