[support] search and menus not available to certain roles

Susann Müller mueller at interactive-minds.de
Thu Aug 30 18:00:42 UTC 2007

Hi,

did you check your:

Home >> Administer >> User managemant >> Access Control:

<http://localhost/drupal-5.1/>Permissions let you control what users can
do on your site. Each user role (defined on the user roles page
<http://localhost/drupal-5.1/admin/user/roles>) has its own set of
permissions. For example, you could give users classified as
"Administrators" permission to "administer nodes" but deny this power to
ordinary, "authenticated" users. You can use permissions to reveal new
features to privileged users (those with subscriptions, for example).
Permissions also allow trusted users to share the administrative burden
of running a busy site.

Maybe this is too simple or it´s the solution.

Greedings.
Susann.