[support] Validation Error

Tom Holmes Jr. tom at tomholmes.net
Mon Dec 3 17:51:06 UTC 2007

I am using Drupal 5.3 .... and not using the Polling Module at all.

I'm gonna test on another machine a clean, clean, clean install, add
CCK, then add the link, imagefield, and date 1.6 module ... the 1.7
seems to have messed up the views.
I started getting issues when I added the date CCK field ... but that's
just speculation.

If no one from Drupal.org can tell me how to fix this ... there is NO
WAY my employer is gonna use Drupal for an enterprise-wide stable CMS ....

Thanks!
                            Tom