[support] Validation Error

Casper casper.labuschagne at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:10:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Dec 3, 2007 7:51 PM, Tom Holmes Jr. <tom at tomholmes.net> wrote:
> I am using Drupal 5.3 .... and not using the Polling Module at all.

I am not using the polling module either.

I have a Drupal 4.7 site that has been up for two years.  During the
past three weeks I am seeing this error.  Clearing the cache table and
repairing the tables gets rid of this error for about 12 to 36 hours
before it is back.

The reason I repaired the tables was that the the watchdog table
contains hundreds of lines containing this:

"Got error 28 from storage engine
query: SELECT t.* FROM term_node r INNER JOIN term_data t ON r.tid =
t.tid INNER JOIN vocabulary v ON t.vid = v.vid WHERE r.nid = 1955
ORDER BY v.weight, t.weight, t.name in
/home/<my-htmldir-here>l/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 121."

Right now the site is offline in order to be upgraded from 4.7 to 5.3.
 I will report back once the upgrade has been done.

FWITW according to what I read on Drupal.org this could very be the
result of removing an "access module" without properly uninstalling
first.  This reference ( http://drupal.org/node/64114 ) is relevant as
is this ( http://drupal.org/node/162148 ).

Casper

Casper Labuschagne
+27827054416 ; Skype=krooninfo ;
Struggling with computer errors, virusses and spyware?  Are you forced
to upgrade all your hardware and software?  There is an alternative to
the Windows madness!  Visit http://www.ubuntu.com and install Ubuntu
Linux!