[support] Can't Fix "unexpected $end" error in theme file

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Dec 8 14:40:05 UTC 2007

Quoting sander-martijn <lists at severeddreams.com>:

> Is the server *nix and your laptop windows?  It could be a linebreak
> issue.  Have you tried adding in an extra line break?  Although it
> doesn't really sound like an xml parsing error, sounds more like a php
> tag that isn't closed somewhere.  Could be character encoding as well.
> Those are the first 3 things I would check.

FLI, most line ending issues on windows are a myth.  The issue with
line endings are mostly the infamous NotePAD that opens its channels in
binary mode and reads blocks and not lines.  PHP for windows doesn't
have an issue with line endings.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/