[support] Can't Fix "unexpected $end" error in theme file

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Sat Dec 8 02:46:01 UTC 2007

Is the server *nix and your laptop windows?  It could be a linebreak
issue.  Have you tried adding in an extra line break?  Although it
doesn't really sound like an xml parsing error, sounds more like a php
tag that isn't closed somewhere.  Could be character encoding as well.
Those are the first 3 things I would check.