[support] How to create "index" pages of content

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Sun Dec 9 21:38:00 UTC 2007

Errol,

If you choose, from within Views, to output info as a "teaser", or  "full
node" AND you contemplate installed and configured for teaser and/or body
for the content type you are selecting -- then yes, contemplate's settings
will be applied to the content within the view.

If you are using the "list" output mode, then you'll need to use the Views
Theme Wizard. This generates code you need to paste into your template
files.

Also note there is cool stuff like header and footer fields that can be set
for each view. There is also powerful stuff you can do with arguments and as
Greg said, with pathauto.

Shai
content2zero.com