[support] Change Node Display

Tom Holmes Jr. tom at tomholmes.net
Mon Dec 10 04:09:28 UTC 2007

Ok ... so now that I have a working, stable copy of Drupal 5.5 on Resin
3.1.4, now I can start learning Drupal again.

Now .... if everyone has lost patience with me ... I have a Post
Installation question to ask .... maybe a couple ...
And all you have to to is point me in the right direction, or ask me for
any more information that is needed.

So, I created a new content type with cck, the date field, image field,
and link field .... no problem whatsoever.
For some reason I can't search for the Node, I get some SQL error
message .. but that's ok ... not a big problem.
I presume the one and only node I created is not indexed yet .... I'll
experiment with that ... besides I have a lot of data to import anyway.

I guess my question (finally) is:
Are all content type nodes viewed with the same theme or php code,
because obviously different content types have different fields.
I would like to change the way content in a node is displayed for
different content types, is this possible and can you point me to the
right place?

Thanks!
                             Tom