[support] How to patch petition module for Drupal 5,x

Albert Cuesta acuesta at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 18:06:12 UTC 2007

Hi

I need to setup an urgent petition in my Drupal 5.x community site,
but I see the petition module is only available for Drupal 4.7 at:

http://drupal.org/project/petition

I have also noticed there is some kind of 5.x patch at:

http://drupal.org/node/127808

However, I'm not familiar with patching modules at all, so I would ask
someone knowledgeable to help me with this. I posted a support request
some time ago at http://drupal.org/node/181275, but I didn't get any