[support] How to patch petition module for Drupal 5,x

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Dec 10 18:23:29 UTC 2007

Albert,

How about the Sign-it module? http://drupal.org/project/signit

You may also be able to do something with webforms, depending on your needs:
http://drupal.org/project/webform

Patching is great for testing, a stage prior to a fix getting "committed"
into the current development version and then the next official release.

In your case, if someone patched the file for you and then emailed it to you
and you installed it, you will be all alone in supporting it. Which is even
worse than trying to get action moving on a moribund project.

Let us know what works.

Shai