[support] changing the display of the breadcrumb trail in blog module

Sarah.Vardy at student.griffith.edu.au Sarah.Vardy at student.griffith.edu.au
Wed Dec 12 06:20:57 UTC 2007

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply. I tired to change it to the following:

function getUserDisplayName($number)
{
$fieldId = 19;
$result = db_query("SELECT p.value FROM {profile_values} p WHERE p.fid = $fieldId AND p.uid = $number");
while ($nameQuery = db_fetch_object($result)) {
$displayName = $nameQuery;
}
return $displayName;
}
/**
* Implementation of hook_view().
*/
function blog_view($node, $teaser = FALSE, $page = FALSE) {
if ($page) {
// Breadcrumb navigation
$breadcrumb[] = array('path' => 'blog', 'title' => t('Blogs'));
$number = $node->uid;
$breadcrumb[] = array('path' => 'blog/'. $node->uid, 'title' => t(getUserDisplayName($number) . "'s blog");
$breadcrumb[] = array('path' => 'node/'. $node->nid);
menu_set_location($breadcrumb);
}
return node_prepare($node, $teaser);
}