[support] Comment forms will not open on new page

Eric Mckenna eric.mckenna at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 23:08:43 UTC 2007

you know, i think i've been working too long today on this.  I'm
expecting a blank page with a form on it, but I guess it puts the node
content on the page above the form for some context.  So I guess I am
seeing a new page, It just happens to look just like the original page
with a comment form at the bottom of it.
jeeesh..