[support] Strategy Help Needed for Link Rolls

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Dec 17 15:55:14 UTC 2007

Drupal Supportians,

My preferred method for links pages is to keep my links on Del.icio.us and
use their awesome link rolling wizard: http://del.icio.us/help/linkrolls.

However, it just occurred to me that re: Technorati, Google, etc, that these
links being dynamically generated from Del.icio.us may not be registering as
links on our site that increase "authority" in the case of Technorati or
help with SEO for those sites re: Google.

1. Can anyone confirm that indeed, links generated dynamically via the
del.icio.us link wizard don't generate "real" links on the site in terms of
Technorati and Google?

2. How do you do link rolls on your site?

Shai