[support] Block Styles

Tom Holmes Jr. tom at tomholmes.net
Thu Dec 27 17:33:36 UTC 2007

Thanks for the help with login page.   I am working on that now, and
that seems to be going ok.

Now, I am working on the Menu System, and I have created some new menus.

This is probably a very easy question ... but for different menus, I'd
like to have different styles for different menu names.
Along that line ... I'd like to have different styles for different blocks.

I am going through on how to make themes, and I am looking online and
through my book "Pro Drupal Development"

I may find my answer soon, but if anyone wants to point me to the right
direction, that would be great!

Thanks!
                                 Tom