[support] Block Styles

Tom Holmes Jr. tom at tomholmes.net
Thu Dec 27 18:26:15 UTC 2007

Ah ... well, I was looking at the link Bill suggested and as I read
through the thread, it suggests that I not use the id.
However the thread refers to drupal 4.7, so I am not sure if it still
applies to 5.5.
Someone on the thread suggested that the id may change if you change the
position of the block.

I agree with you that I should stick with the css route for simplicity.