[support] Problem with Drupal site

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 23:24:10 UTC 2007

This site uses Drupal 4.6.5  I never upgraded this site.  I was not wanting to install the
  modules again and worry about loosing any data... the poems.  This error appeared
  without any changes to the code or any admin changes being made, like I mentioned.
  My web hosting provider said this is not covered as it is a software issue.  I thought if
  it was a problem with the php/mysql code that would only show up if I did something
  new or different with the site - if I had added a module or created a block or added a
  theme.  None of that happened.

  I use cpanel to manage the site(s) and I do have phpmyadmin
  Thanks,
  Bruce

Gerhard Killesreiter <gerhard at killesreiter.de> wrote:
  Bruce Whealton wrote:
> Hi all,
> My drupal site suddenly started displaying an error that I cannot make sense of...nor do I know what to do. I have been using Drupal to run a poetry magazine
> online and a writer's community. Poetry submissions come in via the drupal

> Error message>>>
> Fatal error: Duplicate entry '0' for key 2 query: INSERT INTO sessions (sid, uid, hostname, timestamp) VALUES ('8cbce4316d9b4797ef37e81fee84a52f', 0, '68.213.148.90', 1168370359) in /home/brucew/public_html/home/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 66

What version of Drupal do you run? Did your host update php and/or
mysql? You should be able to get a backup through phpmyqadmin.

Cheers,
Gerhard