[support] Problem with Drupal site

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 23:40:43 UTC 2007

I did have to try a few different things to get this to work but it did return the first row
  using phpmyadmin.  Any other ideas are very welcome, please.
  Bruce

eric Farris <eafarris at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 1/9/07, Mark Shropshire wrote:
> I get these every now and then on a number of sites and servers. I couldn't
> find much info on it and the sites still seem to be running fine. I would
> love to get details on how to resolve.

When I've seen similar messages, it's because user 0 ("anonymous") was
missing from the database. To test this, do the following from the
mysql prompt:

mysql> SELECT * FROM users WHERE uid=0;

and see if that returns a row. If it doesn't, that's your problem. Add it back:

mysql> INSERT INTO users (uid) VALUES (0);

and see if that takes care of it. Some more details here:
http://drupal.org/node/34847

www.eafarris.com