[support] Search an external MSQL table?

John Clarke uk at clarkent.com
Sat Jan 27 15:22:01 UTC 2007

Hi, I am working with a functioning Drupal site and have been asked to add
an additional MYSQL table (book/resource library items) and a SIMPLE entry,
edit and search form. I want the users to be able to search on several
fields at once always with a %like% argument. Also, I need some simple
results control (i.e. max items per page).

Are there any Drupal-friendly PHP snippets that I could use to do this? My
MYSQL table is up and running so I only need the scripts.

Any suggestions are welcome.

-John