[support] taxonomy categories: adding keyword messes up url?

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Mon Jan 29 15:47:50 UTC 2007

On 1/28/07, will hall <will at theicarusproject.net> wrote:
> this is a minor problem compared to the original one so i guess we'll
> live with it. someone with more tech sophistication could recommend a
> new feature for the module or something.

What would that feature of the module look like?

Using path redirect is already a feature request: http://drupal.org/node/100835

Other, simpler solutions to this problem already exist outside of
pathauto module (my original mail detailed them).

Regards,
Greg