[support] OpenID

blogdiva at culturekitchen.com blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Sun Jan 28 19:32:33 UTC 2007

Does anybody know of a site running the OpenID module successfully? I
want to run it in order to network all my sites and make it so my
users can keep just one login. I cannot run the Single SignOn module
because that requires to have the sites on a shared database --and
there  is no way I will be doing that anytime soon.

So, OpenID seems like the way to go but I cannot make it work. So, if
anybody knows of a site using this module, I'd love to give it a whirl.

Thanks.
Liza Sabater, Publisher
www.culturekitchen.com
www.dailygotham.com