[support] How to insert links to other pages on the same site?

Simon Swegles simon at swegles.com
Sun Jan 28 21:48:35 UTC 2007

Fundamentally, the Web requires links to be presented via anchor tags.
Anchor tags are allowed by the default input format. If you want it to
be pretty, add a class to your anchor tags and make the necessary
adjustment to your style sheet. It takes only seconds to type out a
typical anchor tag, and requires no hoop-jumping or additional modules.

--
Simon Swegles
E-mail: simon at swegles.com
AIM/YIM/MSN: sinfieldfripp