[support] how to add links as content types or nodes?

will hall will at theicarusproject.net
Mon Jan 29 05:21:34 UTC 2007

mm, well the problem with this is that they look identical to pages and
really the display is key. it also doesn't actually show the urls. it is
just like an empty page, titles linked to another url not the full node.

we need something that is more specific to weblinks and more like the
display we started.

-- will