[support] Error 404 when i copy live site in localhost.

Tomás Lucas Arcos tomaslucas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 07:39:32 UTC 2007

Hello to all,
I take advantage of to present to me since this one is my first contact with
this one list
.
I have the following problem,
I have to try to replicate an installation that is in production doing the
following thing:

 - Export of db of production. (through phpmyadmin of Cpanel)
- Creation of db in the localhost and import of the data and structures
previously generated. (through line of commandos since the volume was high)
- Unloading to the localhost of all the files of the Web. (by means of wget)

- Change of configuration of the files of drupal to adapt them to the new
data base in the localhost and the URL bases.
- Make the Virtualhost in apache2.
- Inclusion of local site in /etc/hosts file aiming at 127.0.0.1.

The drupal version is the 4.7, Apache/2.2.3 and PHP/5.2.1

The access of the main page works perfectly, the problem is when itching on
any link the answer always is: Not Found The requested URL
/www.abcdef.com/pp/ was not found on this server.
You can orient on how solving the problem to Me?
Thank you very much by your time and it helps.
Greetings