[support] allowing anon. users to view unpublished nodes with a key?

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Sun Jul 8 05:11:15 UTC 2007

Hello,

I wonder if there is a little utility module, which would allow an admin to
give friends a key to view an article that is not yet ready for publication,
i.e. an unpublished node.

The key would allow the anonymous users to view the corresponding unpublished
node.

I had a look at the list of modules, but I am not sure in which category to
look. Possible applicable categories all have hundreds of contrib modules in
them!

If this module does not exist, I probably will write one later and publish it
in contrib. I already have some design ideas to implement this.

thanks,

Augustin,
who doesn't want to duplicate someone else's efforts.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.