[support] allowing anon. users to view unpublished nodes with a key?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 8 07:08:26 UTC 2007

Quoting "Augustin (Beginner)" <drupal.beginner at wechange.org>:

> Hello,

Hi Augustin,

> I wonder if there is a little utility module, which would allow an admin to
> give friends a key to view an article that is not yet ready for publication,
> i.e. an unpublished node.

Searching google for ``anonymous unpublished site:drupal.org'' gives
pages worth of information.  I've seen your query before but I don't
remember the details.  Looking at one of the posts I see hints for
http://drupal.org/project/taxonomy_access but I don't know about it
either.

It would be good to have a locked node where the node is only
accessable via a password.  That lead me to query google again for
``node password ...''.  I find http://drupal.org/project/protected_node
might be what you need.

HTH,
Earnie