[support] allowing anon. users to view unpublished nodes with a key?

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Mon Jul 9 04:50:28 UTC 2007

Thanks a lot Earnie for taking the time to do what I should have done in the
first place!

On Sunday 08 July 2007 15:08, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> > I wonder if there is a little utility module, which would allow an admin
> > to give friends a key to view an article that is not yet ready for
> > publication, i.e. an unpublished node.

> It would be good to have a locked node where the node is only
> accessable via a password.  That lead me to query google again for
> ``node password ...''.  I find http://drupal.org/project/protected_node
> might be what you need.

protected_node is very close, and with the following feature request added, it
is exactly what I was looking for:
http://drupal.org/node/153726
I'll roll a patch for the module.

> HTH,
> Earnie

I didn't know HTH, but I just found this:
http://www.momsview.com/discus/messages/41/26544.html

Yes, it did help a lot.

Blessings,

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.