[support] manage line breaks on a field, Ex: Complex CCK data type - multiple fields

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 03:33:41 UTC 2007

But where is "Data settings"? I'm using Drupal 5.1

The data type I want to have is recipes, and to avoid having a huge form
with a zillion fields I wanted to just have one field for ingredients and
have them input them as a list, but it is just one run-on text line. Same
for directions.

Am I better off using a contributed recipes module? I think there is one.

On 7/5/07, Marco Antonio Villegas Vega <marvil07 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hola Jean,
>
> > I have another CCK question:
>
> It's better if you start a new thread for a new topic.
>
> > how do I make fields show line breaks
> > (hard returns)? I am geting everythign running on one line and I
> > don't see anywhere to set the input format. Also I don't want the end
> > users to have to put in html themselves.
>
> Change the default value in
>         Data settings -> Text processing
> to  -> Filtered text (user selects input format)
>
>      Marco Antonio Villegas Vega
> ( º - º )       Ing. Informatica
> http://blog.pucp.edu.pe/marvil07

Jean Gazis
www.jeangazis.com
www.boxofrain.us

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it." - André
Gide