[support] manage line breaks on a field, Ex: Complex CCK data type - multiple fields

Marco Antonio Villegas Vega marvil07 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 13:20:34 UTC 2007

Hi,

> But where is "Data settings"? I'm using Drupal 5.1

- admin/content/types
- edit on your type for recipes
- manage fields
- configure on your field to list

that's an option, another:
- go to:
	admin/content/types/<nameOfYourType>/fields/<nameOfYourField>

now

> > Change the default value in
> >         Data settings -> Text processing
> > to  -> Filtered text (user selects input format)

About using a cotrib module..
I use a contrib module if it solve all my problem, but it's not always
the best choice. Usually if you want something simple it's better to
use CCK; and if you want something really customized maybe you're
thinking in a new module :D

Cheers