[support] Menu Shennanigans - Hide parents & their siblings (yep, I'm confused too)

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Fri Jul 13 18:07:45 UTC 2007

On Saturday 14 July 2007 00:29, Rob Wilmshurst wrote:
> I've got some subsidiary pages that all belong to a 'Subsidiary Links'
> menu.

is this what you are trying to achieve?
http://drupal.org/project/nice_menus

> SUBSIDIARY LINKS
> --About Us
> --Contact Us
> --Environmental Responsibility
> ----What we do
> ----How can you help
> ----Al Gore
> ------Al Gore!  Al Gore!
> --Drive More SUVs
> --Nuke The Whales
> --Just Kidding

Hmmm... I'd love to have a look at your site.
you might be interested in this:
http://minguo.info/usa/node/4
http://minguo.info/usa/node/13

But then, you are not from the U.S., are you?

"Rob Wilmshurst is a web developer living and working in Portsmouth,
Englandland. [sic.]"

Augustin.
http://minguo.info/

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.